Okay. So I'm very Type-A. So when my good friend Emily from Education to the Core approached me with an idea for writing a humorous post about my quirks, I jumped at the opportunity! Be sure to check out her post 10 Problems Every Type B Teacher Will Understand on what it's like to be a Type-B teacher, and enjoy reading!
1. Your day begins the minute your feet hit the pavement in the parking lot.
|Monday Morning got me like...|
2. Every. Minute. Counts.
|Teaching a lesson, drafting an email, planning for next week, and making a grocery list.|
3. Your perfectionism tends to get in the way, especially when trying to get something done during prep time.
|Prep time maximizing.|
4. You cry at staff meetings for one of two reasons. Either you're genuinely touched by the motivational YouTube video your administrator just played, or you're just plain frustrated that your To-Do List is NEVER shrinking.
|Ted Talk gets me every time.|
5. You'd rather run the committee meeting than let your Type B colleague do it.
|It's just painful to watch.|
6. You hate it when teachers walk into your classroom to talk to you during your prep time. But they'll never know that.
|Come right IN!|
7. You will NEVER let someone cut you in line in the copy room, especially if they're copying something at the last minute.
|Oh no you didn't.|
8. You care about your co-workers, but you don't necessarily have time to talk about their personal lives.
|No time to listen to your problems|
9. You've perfected eating on the run. In fact, you enjoy multitasking.
10. Perfectionism is just plain exhausting.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest for more great ideas, products, and freebies.